Resource Content Request - Drinking Fountains

cberg

Question

If you could include a couple hi-lo ADA compliant (for the US market) drinking fountains, that would be helpful.  (Elkay, Halsey Taylor, Oasis International come to mind...) 

These items are architectural, dimensionally specific in terms of clearances,  a pain in the neck to draw or model, and every commercial building in the US is required by code to have one.  The VW library doesn't offer much in the way of choices.  Newer models have bottle filling stations. 

I may have requested this once before, but EWF is not the way I (or probably anybody) would ever think to search for them...   Water fountain, drinking fountain, cooler, are better terms.

Cheers!

975188265_ScreenShot2018-06-02at7_42_13AM.thumb.png.c5adaffcc53dccf874979821faecd4f3.png

2 answers to this question

@Rob Books - while you're at it, would it be possible to request that the tags "refrigerator" and "fridge" be added to all fridge-like symbols? Currently many of the symbols are named only with "refrig", which means they don't appear when searching either of the former terms.

(I realize these are not Spotlight content, but you seem to deal with RM content more than anyone else on here 🙂)