Forum Maintenance - Thursday, June 21st 2018 - 4PM EST Read more... ×
CarloJ

Hotkey and hotkey keyboard

Hy everyone,

Iam looking for a seperate hotkey keyboard for all my shortcuts.

We using a x-key in our company for other applications. But if you would try to programm some shortcuts on the x-key for VW they will not start by pressing the shortcut. If i open windows word i will see that the shortkey is going well in this application. Did somebody find a solution for this i think its a thing between keystroke and keyboard inputs.

THX

Posted (edited)

Check out Steam Deck and the Stream Deck Videos on YouTube. You can connect a unlimited number for a unlimited number of hotkeys and subkeys But each one requires a usb port.

(folders structure within folders) -- Each key can display a icon to minmick a Vectorworks command and  easily identify the hotkey or input text sequence. Can be programed for different Applications which it will automatically detect. Downside -- A little pricey.

Edited by poco2017

I have Vectorworks 2018, Mac Book Pro w/ high Sierra and works fine. Works by just simulating keybord shortcuts as assigned by Vectorworks. As such, works like any other keyboard simulator. You may want to look at the setup videos on YouTube