vs.code & vs.py linting

Hey All,

Has anyone successfully gotten linting to work with VS.Code?   I've been bashing my head against this for last couple of days and just can't seem to get it play nice...

I've tried pointing the linter to the Plug-Ins directory, copying vs.py to the python library directory as well as placing it in the same directory that I'm using for my plug in and none seem to work....

Has anyone successfully gotten this to work?

Well, I had to google linting and linter to try and understand this question.

It seems it has something to do with code analysis? Code structure and fidelity?

In either case, I use PyCharm Community Version. https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/

I add as the Project Interpreter, the python version from the one included with the Vectorworks version. For windows, its in:

"C:\Program Files\Vectorworks 2018\Python35\python.exe"

(This way all external library installs can be directly done through Pycharm, very robust)

And last, add the vs.py file from the DevWiki site, to the Project Directory root folder.

And everything works like a charm(no pun intended), with code correction, auto-completion, code hints, etc.