Center Point Tick Mark?

Hi @Bruce Kieffer

Do you mean the internal origin?

836091883_ScreenShot2018-05-28at11_56_03.thumb.png.29f0df4f9958a5f5ee991efe4156d63b.png

Or - sometimes when I want to keep something in sight, I place a cross or bullseye on the drawing. So it doesn't get caught up with the other drawing elements, you can either place it on an underlayer (just for this exercise) or choose Modify -> Lock to protect it on the same layer as everything else.

Hope this helps

50 minutes ago, Bruce Kieffer said:

That is not what I need

Oh, ok Bruce - I took a bit of a flyer there as I couldn't make out any other parts in your image that pointed to it being object centre-point you were after. 

You're right, there are sections of VW operation that would be helped by larger screen 'markers'. It doesn't help that the centre mark is a 'relative' hint and will reduce as you try to zoom it. Best way I can think of would be to use snapping to best advantage (even to adjust the size of the acquisition/snapping boxes in VW preferences) to better highlight the parts you need - which I assume you're already doing.

1515957694_ScreenShot2018-05-28at14_06_34.thumb.png.69e59ef344b35b445c40613d45a3219b.png

3 minutes ago, Gadzooks said:

Oh, ok Bruce - I took a bit of a flyer there as I couldn't make out any other parts in your image that pointed to it being object centre-point you were after. 

You're right, there are sections of VW operation that would be helped by larger screen 'markers'. It doesn't help that the centre mark is a 'relative' hint and will reduce as you try to zoom it. Best way I can think of would be to use snapping to best advantage (even to adjust the size of the acquisition/snapping boxes in VW preferences) to better highlight the parts you need - which I assume you're already doing.

1515957694_ScreenShot2018-05-28at14_06_34.thumb.png.69e59ef344b35b445c40613d45a3219b.png

Yes, I am doing that already. I will add this to the wish list.