Can not remove Crop lines in ViewPorts

Dubman

Question

For some reason my crop lines are now visible in viewports on sheet layers of all 2D drawings. I just finished a set of (3) sheet layers that has a total of 5 view ports, the last to has the crop lines in the print, but not on the screen. I have the Crop Visible unslected, but it still prints out. I even put the crop rectangle in a class that is turned off in the view port & it still prints, I even made the crop rectangle line weight one & color of white & it still prints out. It is doing this to only the last two view ports. It does not show in the PDF I give for mass printing and archiving. Now I have started a new drawing, a 3d drawing & when drawing a crop rectangle around the front view & placing it on a Sheet Layer, half of the crop rectangle is showing on my screen. This is the first time this has happened, I've checked all settings, but there must be something I have missed.

Any suggestions ?

Attached is the VW file & photos of the printed drawing area showing the crop box.

MMS2_Int._Jail_Cell_5-23-18_RELEASED.vwx

20180524_100611.jpg

20180524_100625.jpg

3 answers to this question

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE THE "SHOW CROP" BOX CHECKED ?

(LOCATED NEAR THE TOP OF THE OIP SHAPE PANE WHEN THE VP IS SELECTED)

SORRY DIDN'T COMPLETELY READ YOUR POST....MY BAD.

Actually, I just now went in to edit the crop of Viewport 8 , added a new crop that had 0 lineweight and exited and there was no more crop lines.  Hope this helps.  Don't know the why's or the wherefore's.

Edited by bc