Reset After Placing Title Block & Total Num Sheets

Hi

I have successfully (only with help from the smart folks on the forum) to select a bunch of object, then create (3) sheet layers for each object. I finally got it working, and now I have a few cleanup details left.

1) How can I force a complete redraw of the  layer after the title block is placed. It does not appear in the correct location and I have tired everything to try and make it work.

• ResetObject
  • ReDrawAll
  • ReDraw
  • ResetObject(layer)

Nothing seems to make any difference at all, except when the script is done running everything pops into place.

What I trying to accomplish is place the title block on the page, get it to reset correctly. Inside the tile block there are a number of loci that control where I would like my viewport in the drawing and help me determine the best viewport scale.

2)When creating the sheet layer, I add a title block. When the scripts ends, the field Total Num Sheets is incorrect, it needs to be reset. Is there a way to force a reset of the tile block so the value is correct.

Thanks

Martin