Together change the property

Hmmm...

Maybe you could select all the circles with a Custom Selection, then Cut them, and Paste-In-Place on a new temporary layer, perhaps with Layer Options set to "Active Only", then create the symbol you should have created before and quickly run around Inserting it at the center of each circle, then do another Custom Selection of all Symbols, Cut them and Paste-In-Place back on the original layer, then delete the temporary layer.

Select them and use the scale option under the Tool menu to change the size of the circles. Of course,you'll need to mathmatically determine the scale ratio to the the desired size of the circle.

what jan 15 suggests is what I think is what I have to do.

Katie the problem with your suggestion is that when I will scale it the circle won't expand with respect to the centre but would rather move.

jfmarch your suggestion should ideally be there in-built the vectorwork, as it is there in AutoCad. I mean when I select more than one object with more than one similar property they should be ideally editable together.

LIke if I select two circle with similar radius I should be able to edit them together,and two circle with different radius and same centre should be editable together, with respect to the centre.