DomC

Set Record Popup Field

Hi

I can remember I had this issue in past. Unfortunately I can't remember and am not able to find the solution with the forum search. Somebody knows the solution?

Trying to change Value from Poupup Record Field. 

1522377148_Bildschirmfoto2018-05-14um18_02_45.thumb.png.943431f9950a9675fe7150453dd7e8f9.png

ChangePopupValue.vwx

@Alan WoodwellThanks for quick response

Unfortunately the set Record Nodes (and the vs.SetRecordField), do not work on pupup fields without a further trick.

Seems I have somehow to trigger a change of the record format. At the moment the only workaround is to attach a new field to the record format which regenerate the info-palette popup.

vs.NewField(record,'92d34ddb-8b38-4053-b688-4b3b960f5911.','0',4,0)

Also tested vs.GetObjectVariablexxxx from 1 to 10000

vs.ResetObject(record)

... nothing help.

Edited by DomC

Hi, I just ran into that problem, too. @DomC  Is there any news on the issue, or can you elaborate on the above workaround ? I'm afraid I don't understand how a new field would regenerate the popup ...

Edited by Olaf Pfeifer