Text Line Spacing

DCapp

Question

When create blocks using any of the tools my text is now double spaced. I have tried adjusting text styles, but the text menu doesn't seem to affect spacing in a block. What controls text styling inside one of the tools?

Untitled2.jpeg

4 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello Dominic,

If you are using Text In Title Block objects with Revision/Issue Data link, the spacing will be determined from the values Revision Note Factor/Issue Note Spacing Factor in Revision/Issue Data panes in Title Block Border Settings dialog.

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov

Ah. Got it. You're using a Stage Deck object. If you have the class settings set to "use deck class" then what you are seeing is normal. To get the text to take a particular style, then either assign a Text Style to the deck class or open the class options for the deck and assign the actual text to a class. Then apply a text style to the class where your text is placed and hey presto the deck text will take on the properties of the text style that is assigned to the class. - Works here anyway.

1540221537_ScreenShot2018-05-08at16_01_31.thumb.png.dcfd5112f90fe08d8af49e82355fa01f.png

As a side note, it appears that it will take on all the properties of a text style apart from the Font Style. I am not sure if this is intended behaviour. It is also the case with 3d label legends that also respond to text styles if assigned to a particular class.

Edited by markdd
  • Like 1