Plant record

Yes, that is easy to do @Stephanie Desmeules I suggest you take a look at the help section of VW and search under worksheets.

You have to open up a worksheet and view database headers to modify the sheet. It takes a bit of getting used to but once you have understood how to modify the sheet it's very easy.  You end up editing the criteria for rows and add functions to the columns such as this    ='Plant Record'.'ID'

platnlist.png

platnlist w:databaseheader.png

platnlist w:function.png

Edited by J. Wallace
  • Like 1

We use the category fill in on the plant definition to label, tree, shrub, etc and then sort the database for separation of plant types

We use plant definition Comment 1, 2, 3 for CA Native, Evergreen, WELO rating and add them to the plant list columns

We would love to read other workflows

Thank you J. Wallace,

I got up to editing the criteria for rows but I don't have the option  "='Plant Record'.'ID'  "...

1180881463_ScreenShot2018-05-09at2_09_00PM.thumb.png.cbcbc55ca8f334fd6f70534dd455cd83.png

So i'm not sure what to di next...! If you don't mind I would really appreciate a little more details as to how to proceed! (if you have time of course!)

The help section in VW did not bring any informations, other than pointing to my plant record...1799043249_ScreenShot2018-05-09at2_11_31PM.thumb.png.e4240d702a3fae5b0f8df39ab707b9bb.png

Thank you so much

Stephanie