Jump to content

Three Vectorworks Landmark 2018 licences for sale

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...

Regarding the VAT charge, this is only if you are selling to consumers or UK companies, if you are selling to a non-UK entity with a valid VAT number you don't have to charge the VAT, just make sure the invoice states that the VAT is deferred to the buyer who is then responsible for getting the VAT thing done properly (i.e. pay and reclaim in one go when submitting their monthley/quarterly VAT statement.  In case @Anja is a UK entitity (e.g. company with valid UK VAT number) or a consumer (i.e. no VAT number) then you would still need to charge VAT.

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...