Can not render in Vectorwork 2018

Owen7374

Question

the rendering don't show up when the file is opened, it is just all white, will have to wait a bit until i can change it the texture back, and it doesn't do any other rendering mode, OpenGL is the only one that it works on, not sure what the problem is here, my specs are: Win 10 home edition, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz memory, intel core i7-8700k processor, 1TB SSD, 7TB HDD, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OpenGL.thumb.PNG.9835927e57d0f8f277f6e3d6245b51ca.PNG

FastRender.thumb.PNG.499bed87fd836bce1a112743f9031698.PNGSelect_Item_in_Fast_Render.thumb.PNG.bfd28601926a19201f08bc5c03b264a4.PNG

5 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

It looks like the machine in the attached Dxdiag is set to Chinese for its default language, which can sometimes (depending on a number of factors from machine to machine) break parts of Vectorworks that haven't been localized, which they likely would not have in an English version of the software. Get in touch with your tech support directly and have them take a closer look, they will likely need the dxdiag as well.

• Like 1