snap to 2 objects

Hi.

Is it possible to snap to 2 objects?

I have just done a design. See below. I have a 3m daim stone circle that has paths leading to stairs.

I wanted the paths to have the same 1500mm arc for their sides. I did it this way. But had to keep adjusting the blue circle till it was touching the rectangle and the other circle by snapping to the corner of the rectangle. Then trim.

I though of taking 1500mm radius arcs from the rectangle corner and the circle to get the centre point of the arc. But same problem of picking the point where the arc will intersect the tan circle just right.

Is there a way to snap to 2 oblects?

image.thumb.png.d6948bf96bb937a711c3d4922c7fb965.png                                                         image.thumb.png.037271cb3f86c0aae5a5875f2630f8de.png

It's not possible to snap to more than one point at a time.

As you know the radius, then I think the best way to nearly achieve what you want is to use the Arc tool using the 4th mode (specified radius mode). If you enter a minus value then you can change the direction of the resulting curve. This is not the whole answer though. Ultimately what it seems you want to do is to drag the circle between the rectangle and the other circle until the gap is filled and it will "go no further". I will be interested to see if anyone has got a good way of doing this......

Edited by markdd

I think Circle by 3 Points mode will get you close.

Click on the 2 points you want to snap to and then hit the tab key to get into the Floating Data Bar and enter the 1500mm into the L (first) field. Then drag so the point on the red snap circle is the diameter of the circle.

I think if you play with it a little bit you will see what I mean. If not please ask again.