Graphic enhancements to Worksheet Databases

Jim Smith

Question

For small projects we often just use a Worksheet rather than a report that's a Database. I just find it's lots faster. Not that this is a work of art, but I would to be able to format individual Rows & Columns in Reports (Databased) so the result could to be more similar to the attached:

Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 18.32.59 (2).png

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

Hi,

Renaud from Paris, France.

I am actually managing to create some area worksheets from dynamic areas. (excuse my poor english by advance).

I wonder if it would be possible to create any dialog menu script to help the process of creating such worksheets…

At lest i need to get entries for this DB field : name of the occupant (the number of the appartment), and then the script would dimension and create the whole worksheet in regard of the number of entries…

Don't know if i am clear, and my screen caps don't seem to upload …

No, I don't think you are being clear enough. I understand how difficult it is to explain complex issues in something other than your mother language.

Please try again and see if you can get screen shots to upload. There is a problem with uploading photos right now, so perhaps wait a day or so. Or upload the screen shots somehtere else and just put links to them here.

I would like to help, but I don't understand what you are asking for.