Layers disappeared

MLD

Question

Hello, Guten tag, Bonjour, 

I'm writing you because I can't use decently my Vectorworks anymore.

Since tonight, even if I restart the computer, the display of the "explorer" ("exploreur" in the french version, Ebene in the german version) isn't working anymore. 

The layers do still exists as i can click on them (they are also visible on the top of the screen and in the "organisation" part as you can see in my screenshot) but they aren't visible anymore to me ! It's like I was blind on this specific aspect. 

How can we solve quickly this mistake ? Should I unstall and reinstall it ?

Thank you for your time and attention 

Vectorworks display bug.JPG

Edited by MLD

3 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

If you switch to a different workspace, does the same problem happen or do you see the layers listed?  I have also seen a problem where an accidental click dragged the title bars that show visibility, design layer name and stacking order in the navigation palette to the side and made the dialog look empty.

• Love 1

You have to pull/drag the columns back out, from the lefts side of the Navigator palette window

to see them again. Somehow these columns tend to collapse to the left side for some reasons.

Left from your "Etage" Column there should be a few more Columns to control your Layers ;)