WORKSHEET ROUNDED CORNERS

Hi @Cris Dopher I've not done this - but good question.

I'm not aware there is - within the worksheet 'environment'. I expect the boffins would say "why would you want to" - but we know its all about creativity.

However (and not knowing what you want to achieve), if it's just a look you've previously had with other software and you'd like to match, you could take the sheet..

5ad5c621e09a7_ScreenShot2018-04-17at10_58_22.thumb.png.a169acc4519ddabe7af005fbc0f2a0f1.png

and place it on a suitable graphic of your own choice. Matching colours will help make it part of the sheet design. Do what you want behind the sheet - I've put the Title there.

5ad5c61cb2a26_ScreenShot2018-04-17at10_57_44.thumb.png.a26e7bfc702428ae74f84ec26cf1e797.png

Not being connected (dynamically) to the sheet will mean you'll have to tweak it after recalculation (eg. if the sheet flows too far down and past the graphic). Works reasonably well if it has a 'buffer zone' below the sheet - as above

Hope that helps. I don't use worksheets a huge amount - others will have a much better way. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...