Saved Worksheet Row Heights not Sticking

M5d

Question

Just started setting up 2018, when I import my saved / formatted Worksheets the Database Sub-Rows are reverting to Auto Fit on import, which makes the row heights unpredictable and inconsistent. I've tried re-saving the Worksheets but the Sub-Rows will not stick or stay set to the Database Header Row, is there a way to "re-lock" the Sub-Row Heights to the Header Row?

Edited by M5d

4 answers to this question

Bump, I'd like to report this as a bug of sorts, but it's not. Worksheet Database Sub-Row heights can be set individually now, which adds flexibility, except with the drawback that the previous default behaviour has been lost. Maybe this should be moved to the Wishlist as a request for some way to restore the previous behaviour? (See below.) Otherwise many Worksheets will have to be edited every time they're introduced into a drawing.   

5adbe6ebdbaa0_ScreenShot2018-04-22at11_34_41am.thumb.png.3c7f9443023f91a362a8e3a08bbcceb7.png

Edited by M5d