vectorworks help bug

this bug still exists: searching for a term initiates an endless loop ... no results ... surely Nemetschek understands the importance of having a Help site not being bug-ridden. It is embarrassing to ask IT to change my browser because the Vectorworks Help site doesn't work with our standard (Explorer). In this recent case, I accidentally hit hotkey 'm' during some quick typing and unknowingly launched multiple viewports. It took 30 minutes to find out how to shut this off ... and then only after a general Google search about the problem because Help is still searching the term Multiple Viewports ...

4 minutes ago, Kevin Allen said:

M selects the unconstrained dimension tool for me. I think that's the default. Something I would avoid changing as I often do demonstrations and need to have many defaults available.

As of 2018 when Multiple View Panes were introduced, the default hotkey in the default workspaces was made "M" (much to the chagrin of some users). But if you're using a custom workspace or one imported from previous versions, "M" is still whatever it used to be.

My "M" is mapped to Mirror and always has been / will be. But that's just me. I made Multiple View Panes the "=" key, mainly because it was available in my workspace and nicely off to the side where I don't accidentally hit it. For anyone wanting to remap keys, just go to Tools<Workspaces<Edit Current Workspace.

My concern is not which key does what, whether factory-default or user-defined. My concern is that Vectorworks 2018 Help does not function under Explorer. Regardless of the perfection of Explorer it is a common browser in general use and happens to be the one utilized by our (very large) firm. Does anyone have a trick or fix to make 2018 Help work with Explorer?