Are you having bizarre 3D palette button behavior?

I have been working with Gunther Miller, of Nemetschek's Quality Assurance department, regarding the behavior of some of VW11 and 11.0.1 3D palette buttons. Although very helpful, Gunther and Nemetschek are unable to explain the incidents outlined below do to the lack of reports from users. Gunther and I feel it's time to open up the issue to the VW community. I have uploaded three screenshot PDFs to illustrate the described problems.

The 3D palette problem buttons are: the Flyover/Walkthrough, Translate View, Extruded Rectangle, and Sphere Tools. In general, depending on Classic or Standard Workspace, some button symbols are missing, some of those buttons/tools are inaccessible, some symbols appear after the mouse has been released, and some never appear.

The oddest condition occurs with the Extruded Rectangle Tool button. With its symbol visible prior to clicking on it, that symbol switches, upon clicking the button, to an impostor 2D Quarter Arc Tool symbol. The impostor symbol appears as long as the button is held. Once released, the symbol and function of the Extruded Rectangle Tool returns.

The preceding is the Classic Workspace condition. In Standard Workspace, The Quarter Arc Tool symbol moves to the 3D Reshape Tool, etc. buttons. The symbols on the six buttons, Extruded Rectangle, Sphere, etc. return to normal.

BTW - The real 2D palette Quarter Arc Tool button is in its correct location and functions properly.

Please respond if you have had any occurrence of this kind of behavior.