Truss Corner blocks with a vertical leg

I'm in the process of drawing up several common configurations of (now discontinued) Prolyte 30D Triangular Box Corners.

I've managed to create flat corners fine but found I cannot create verticals that join in the correct rotation.  I'm aware that braceworks doesn't do vertical anything hence the post in this section of the forum.

The problem arises because there is no value in a truss symbol for the horizontal rotation of truss (ie apex up/down).  As a result when a vertical joint takes place there is no way for the symbol to know what the rotation of the corner block face is. Example below using an existing welded corner block symbol:

5ac757f8885d3_4WayCornerH30D.thumb.JPG.6dee0642acb1778db8f74204b54aeb07.JPG

Has anyone got a workaround for this or is it a limitation of the software.  Short of creating a complete set of apex in/apex out/apex in-lineL/apex in-lineR symbols I'm stumped!

VWX example attached

Corner_Block_Problem.vwx

Edited by Mike Wright

Thanks Rob, as i feared the solution is indeed to have a suite of rotated symbols ready!  I'll stick to manually connecting the legs for now.  I look forward to seeing if there is a fix in a later release, having just put the effort in to draw all these up as PIOs it would be nice to have full functionality.

5ac78e63cb816_BoxCorners.thumb.JPG.8c81d5c6194cf43185faa5119cd4c815.JPG