New 2018 titleblock tool vs VAA Titleblock

Does anyone have an opinion on which titleblock tool is better? 

I've only ever used the VAA titleblock tool up till now. I've heard mixed comment about the updated 2018 titleblock tool. Is it worthwhile for our office to make the change?

i have just designed a new VAA titleblock and had problems with it not snapping to the correct location on the sheet. Had to re edit an old titleblock to the new design to get it to work. It seems also the VAA titleblock doesn't like too many groups within the titleblock symbol.

These problems have left me considering changing to the 2018 titleblock tool. Id appreciate any advice.

thanks

I have spent sometime working with both 2017 and 2018 trying to streamline not only the title block itself but the drawing list with full matrix of revisions etc.  By far the 2018 is superior to 2017 on many counts, however, it has a lot of little glitches which can be worked around, like you said the positioning not always works, I usually adjust that with margins in TB set up, I don't use the new "revisions", instead I use "submissions" for actual revisions (seems like other people on this forum are doing the same).  

Thanks TKA. Good to know the 2018 version is better than 2017. However there have been numerous posts about 2018 issues and I am wondering if it is worth me changing from the VAA Titleblock tool.

VAA title block is a plug-in from OzCAD which I think is only available in Australasia so you possibly haven't come across it.

Has anyone else made the plunge from the VAA Titleblock to the new 2018 Titleblock Border tool and have any sage advice?

Thanks