Switch Language

• 1 month later...

Same for me, but the opposite, the version I have sold in France, is .. French. But after 2 months, it seems being uncomplete and so,  I'd like to exchange this version into English. My version is 2018 spotlight, and apparently, I miss the remote ,the hoists function, and I'm just a beginner. 

How can I change the language? 

Thank you

• 1 year later...
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hi Kimia

You need to contact Computerworks, the German distributor. Most of their staff speak English fairly well.

Either phone them

+49 (0) 76 21 / 40 18 0 (main switchboard)

or write them at

info@computerworks.de

They will be able to help you.

You need to contact the Swiss Distributor,  ComputerWorks Switzerland. Confusingly they share the same name as the German distributor but they are a separate company and are based in Basel. contact details are below

Tel.: +41 (0)61 337 30 00

info@computerworks.ch

If You are based outside of a native English speaking country and would like to have an English language version of Vectorworks you need to contact your local Distributor or reseller and specify that you need the English language version. All distributors have the right to sell the English version and can switch languages on request.

To find your local Distributor please follow the link below

https://www.vectorworks.net/international

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, i have a similar problem. My vectorworks is in japanese and since I can’t use kanji, I can’t use it. I downloaded polish installer, but somehow my serial number is not working with polish version. Why is that? Is there anything i could do? Who should I contact to get some help? I called Japanese help desk and they said I can’t change the language.