Student License Extension Request

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Juan,

I am hoping someone might be there/see this now?  I have a file I am in the middle of and I am hoping to get some drawings in before work tomorrow as I am already behind in providing them. I am hoping you can approve my extension request as soon as someone has time. I uploaded my updated proof of employment, I am an adjunct tech theatre instructor at a community college. I updated my current class roster which shows my name and the dates of the class etc for this fall semester.  

Thank You,

Carrie

Edited by minnie
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Alex Sagatov

@Tessa Arnold You should be all set. Let me know if you are having any issues.

@leos Sorry, I missed your post! I double checked your account, and it appears you were approved back around your forum post. Let me know if you have any outstanding problems.

@Alex Sagatov Ive still be having issues (starting up the software and it then crashing) and was directed to tech team who solved it. But my license has been renewed but only for the 2017 version and not 2018. All my work is in 2018. Would it be possible to amend this?

On 12/10/2019 at 9:01 PM, Alex Sagatov said:

@Tessa Arnold You should be all set. Let me know if you are having any issues.

@leos Sorry, I missed your post! I double checked your account, and it appears you were approved back around your forum post. Let me know if you have any outstanding problems.

Guest Alex Sagatov
36 minutes ago, LeoJ said:

@Alex Sagatov Ive still be having issues (starting up the software and it then crashing) and was directed to tech team who solved it. But my license has been renewed but only for the 2017 version and not 2018. All my work is in 2018. Would it be possible to amend this?

@LeoJ - I am going to Direct Message you as I will need some additional information to assist.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...