Student License Extension Request

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
On 11/23/2018 at 12:17 PM, natb said:

Hello! I think this may have happened to me as well? However, I am unable to find anywhere on my account (my account homepage or elsewhere) to request an extension. I am hoping you can help me!

You should now be good to go, try activating again and let me know if it gives you any more trouble.

On 11/28/2018 at 6:13 AM, Chloe Allen said:

@JimW Hi! I'm having the same issue with my student extension of license. I applied for an extension numerous times but still get an expiry notice when I open the program. Could I get some help with this? thanks! 

Your license is now approved, let me know if it gives you any more trouble.

Hello, I am also having issues with extending my student license.

When opening my Vectorworks 2018 it says that my license will expire on 12/13/2018. But then when I log into the student portal and try to update my details in order to request an extension it says that my license has already expired and I can therefore not update my profile nor request an extension.

I have a deadline coming up soon and I really cannot spare any time without the software.

Please help!

On 12/1/2018 at 11:01 AM, Sammy said:

Im in the same situation! i requested an extension but its taking forever and i need to send a documents tomorrow!! please help!

14 hours ago, jakestein98 said:

Hi there,

I am having similar problems to Aislinn and Sammy above. Looking for help!

On 12/2/2018 at 9:17 AM, Stephanie v Luijk said:

Hello, I am also having issues with extending my student license.

When opening my Vectorworks 2018 it says that my license will expire on 12/13/2018. But then when I log into the student portal and try to update my details in order to request an extension it says that my license has already expired and I can therefore not update my profile nor request an extension.

I have a deadline coming up soon and I really cannot spare any time without the software.

Please help!

On 12/1/2018 at 11:16 AM, Aislinn McCarthy said:

Hello! 

I requested to have my license renewed a few days ago, but it STILL hasn't been reactivated and I need Vectorworks for a project (deadline coming up quick!) Please help!

For the US licenses, you should now be good to go. For the users that have a license through their distributor, I have notified those distributors directly and they should be able to correct it.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Samuel Galmiche said:

Hi Jim,

I'm also facing this license renewal issue. As my deadline is approaching fast, do you have any idea how long it will take for my student license to get checked?

Best regards,

Samuel Galmiche

It looks like this request was already approved and the new expiration date will be 2020-04-27

Hi Jim, 

I've sent my student license extension request with my new proof of enrolment few days ago, but my account status is still in expired...please help me 😞 

Here is my account email: juting.hsu@connect.qut.edu.au

Account name: Ju-Ting Hsu

Thank you. 

Problem solved! Just received the approved email from the company this morning. Thank you!

Edited by Ju-Ting