Jump to content
Polina Bouli

Student License Extension Request

Recommended Posts

@Jim Wilson  Hi there Jim,

 

I am having the same problem here with verification

 

Ben stripe

Kingston University London

K1213694@kingston.ac.uk 

 

Details if these help. Thank you 

 

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, benstirpe said:

@Jim Wilson  Hi there Jim,

 

I am having the same problem here with verification

 

Ben stripe

Kingston University London

K1213694@kingston.ac.uk 

  

Details if these help. Thank you 

 

You should now be good to go!

 

On 11/5/2018 at 8:21 AM, Victoriawatmo said:

thanks but can you advise how, it is not obvious on my screen

There should be a link to Download or edit Account Status, and on one of those pages you should be able to choose an extension or a new license. Apologies, Im not sure of the exact text on the UK site.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, I have submitted my enrollment proof. please reactivate my license. I need this. This is urgent. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

Share this post


Link to post

I'm having the same problem here as well. Student account not activating even after extension request and upon acceptance. Would @Jim Wilson or anyone else be able help with this ? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/10/2018 at 9:29 PM, maryamth said:

Hi, I have submitted my enrollment proof. please reactivate my license. I need this. This is urgent. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

 

23 hours ago, Victoriawatmo said:

same here, my proof has just been sent online too - pls reactivate ASAP. thanks.


You two should now be good to go, let me know if it gives you any further trouble.

 

 

19 hours ago, sle7en7 said:

I'm having the same problem here as well. Student account not activating even after extension request and upon acceptance. Would @Jim Wilson or anyone else be able help with this ? Thanks!

 

The email you have listed here on the forum does not come up in the student database for me, might you be registered with a different email account?

Share this post


Link to post

I've been having a similar problem getting an extension. I've requested it but the application won't respond.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, emilyjones said:

I've been having a similar problem getting an extension. I've requested it but the application won't respond.

I do not see a request for the email you used for the forum. Did you use a different email account when requesting an extension? If not, visit the student portal and try again:

https://student.myvectorworks.net/users/edit_account

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Jim Wilson said:

I do not see a request for the email you used for the forum. Did you use a different email account when requesting an extension? If not, visit the student portal and try again:

https://student.myvectorworks.net/users/edit_account

No, my software was registered under emily.jones1@ucdconnect.ie

Edited by emilyjones

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, emilyjones said:

No, my software was registered under emily.jones1@ucdconnect.ie

There we go, all approved now. Please let me know if it gives you any further trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, scottmollie@yahoo.co.uk said:

I am also experiencing this problem. 


Send me a direct message with the proof of enrollment you uploaded please. (seems like it was a PDF?) It looks like the portal had trouble reading it.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, scottmollie@yahoo.co.uk said:

I am also experiencing this problem. 

Got it, you should now be good to go. Let me know if it gives you further problems.

Share this post


Link to post

I have the same problem too, I've been waiting 2 days for an extension.

Any help would be appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post

I have uploaded proof of enrolment and am waiting for the extension to be confirmed but I am wondering how long this is going to take as I have a deadline very soon. Thank you for your help. 

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, LaurenW said:

I have uploaded proof of enrolment and am waiting for the extension to be confirmed but I am wondering how long this is going to take as I have a deadline very soon. Thank you for your help. 

Approved, let me know if it gives you any more trouble.

Share this post


Link to post

Hello, I am also in my final year of study and my vectorworks has expired. I've requested an extention, however nothing seems to have happened? I am wondering how long this will take?

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, ffathers said:

Hello, I am also in my final year of study and my vectorworks has expired. I've requested an extention, however nothing seems to have happened? I am wondering how long this will take?

 


You should now be approved, let me know if it gives you any further trouble.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi! 

 

A week ago i received this message from your Acedemic Team:

"We have not received your proof of enrollment or academic employment to complete your Vectorworks® software request. Without it, your Vectorworks Educational License will expire on (date)."

 

So I provided this and it seems my account is active (my account status is "new"), but when I open Vectorworks a window pops up saying that "Vectorworks cannot be activated because your software license has expired". I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions how to deal with this issue?

Moreover when i'm uploading the proof of enrollment and i'm trying update my profile first it saying "Your account could not be updated.", after that when I go for the second time to update my profile it saying "Notice: Profile updated.", but no picture is visible on my account. 

 

Thank you for your help. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, lvanda said:

Hi! 

 

A week ago i received this message from your Acedemic Team:

"We have not received your proof of enrollment or academic employment to complete your Vectorworks® software request. Without it, your Vectorworks Educational License will expire on (date)."

 

So I provided this and it seems my account is active (my account status is "new"), but when I open Vectorworks a window pops up saying that "Vectorworks cannot be activated because your software license has expired". I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions how to deal with this issue?

Moreover when i'm uploading the proof of enrollment and i'm trying update my profile first it saying "Your account could not be updated.", after that when I go for the second time to update my profile it saying "Notice: Profile updated.", but no picture is visible on my account. 

 

Thank you for your help. 

 

 


You should now be good to go, let me know if it gives you any further trouble after restarting and launching the application again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,

 

This is also an issue for me currently as I have re-downloaded vectorworks and input the new licence code however I still get the "Vectorworks cannot be activated because your software license has expired" notice. Is this an issue you someone can help me resolve please?

 

Thanks,

 

Sarah

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sarahlizalee said:

Hi,

 

This is also an issue for me currently as I have re-downloaded vectorworks and input the new licence code however I still get the "Vectorworks cannot be activated because your software license has expired" notice. Is this an issue you someone can help me resolve please?

 

Thanks,

 

Sarah


You should now be approved and good to go. Let me know if it gives you any further trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/16/2018 at 8:04 AM, Jim Wilson said:


Approved, looks like it may have gotten stuck on our end. It should be emailing you shortly.

 Hello! I think this may have happened to me as well? However, I am unable to find anywhere on my account (my account homepage or elsewhere) to request an extension. I am hoping you can help me!

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

 

7150 Riverwood Drive, Columbia, Maryland 21046, USA   |   Contact Us:   410-290-5114

 

© 2018 Vectorworks, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Vectorworks, Inc. is part of the Nemetschek Group.

×