I am having the same problem here with verification

Ben stripe

Kingston University London

K1213694@kingston.ac.uk 

Details if these help. Thank you 

You should now be good to go!

On 11/5/2018 at 8:21 AM, Victoriawatmo said:

thanks but can you advise how, it is not obvious on my screen

There should be a link to Download or edit Account Status, and on one of those pages you should be able to choose an extension or a new license. Apologies, Im not sure of the exact text on the UK site.

Hi, I have submitted my enrollment proof. please reactivate my license. I need this. This is urgent. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

I'm having the same problem here as well. Student account not activating even after extension request and upon acceptance. Would @Jim Wilson or anyone else be able help with this ? Thanks!

On 11/10/2018 at 9:29 PM, maryamth said:

Hi, I have submitted my enrollment proof. please reactivate my license. I need this. This is urgent. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

23 hours ago, Victoriawatmo said:

same here, my proof has just been sent online too - pls reactivate ASAP. thanks.

You two should now be good to go, let me know if it gives you any further trouble.

19 hours ago, sle7en7 said:

I'm having the same problem here as well. Student account not activating even after extension request and upon acceptance. Would @Jim Wilson or anyone else be able help with this ? Thanks!

The email you have listed here on the forum does not come up in the student database for me, might you be registered with a different email account?

1 minute ago, emilyjones said:

I've been having a similar problem getting an extension. I've requested it but the application won't respond.

I do not see a request for the email you used for the forum. Did you use a different email account when requesting an extension? If not, visit the student portal and try again:

https://student.myvectorworks.net/users/edit_account

16 hours ago, emilyjones said:

No, my software was registered under emily.jones1@ucdconnect.ie

There we go, all approved now. Please let me know if it gives you any further trouble.

3 minutes ago, scottmollie@yahoo.co.uk said:

I am also experiencing this problem. 

Send me a direct message with the proof of enrollment you uploaded please. (seems like it was a PDF?) It looks like the portal had trouble reading it.

2 hours ago, scottmollie@yahoo.co.uk said:

I am also experiencing this problem. 

Got it, you should now be good to go. Let me know if it gives you further problems.