Student License Extension Request

Hello. Hi. I'm trying to get my license renewed. I haven't been using Vectorworks as much recently. I didn't realized that my student license was about to expire. I put in a request this afternoon and am wondering how long it will take to get approved. I start class tomorrow and I need Vectorworks. Thank you.

• 2 months later...
On 3/30/2018 at 5:52 PM, Polina Bouli said:

Hi! I tried to renew my student license, but it doesn't work.  Specifically, each time  I had completed installment, a window pops up saying that "Vectorworks cannot be activated because your software license has expired", although I installed the renewed student license. I have provided my proof of enrollment as well. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions how to deal with this issue?

Many thanks

Hi! I am also in a similar boat as Polina. I renewed my license, though I am still receiving the same pop up. Is there any way I can please get my license renewed before Monday?

Thankyou!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I recently requested a student license renewal, but when I finished the new installation (on mac) the application wouldnt open and a window stating that i did not have permission to open the app would appear. Is there anything we can do about this? Thank you so much