Student License Extension Request

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. I'm trying to get my license renewed. I haven't been using Vectorworks as much recently due to the COVID situation so I didn't notice that my student license was about to expire. I put in a request on Friday and am wondering how long it will take to get approved, I'm supposed to be working on a project right now. Mahalo.

Hi there, I requested an extension on my student license for Vector works and have recently got an email saying this request has been approved. However when I go into my student portal, it still says my license has expired and I don't have a new serial number.

Just wondering if you could help sort this out.

Greg

Hi Juan 

Im a 3rd year student who has used Vectorworks the past two years and I'm trying to renew my license and I'm doing it the same way I done last year but when I click on Vectorworks it says my license has expired and I need to renew it. I've updated my information and put in my student schedule as proof on enrolment as we don't have student I.Ds with all classes being online.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am having similar issues above. I am a student and went to use Vectorworks today and it said I needed activation over the internet which I enabled. Then it told me my license had expired. I applied for an extension, was given a serial number and redownloaded vectorwoks but when I type in the serial number after it prompts me to, it says it is invalid. Can you please help? 

• Administrator

@alana walsh Your license extension has been approved.

To all, please keep in mind that extensions and/or approvals might take between 1-2 business days to be approved. Do not wait until the last minute to submit your requests. There are three alerts in the software at different times, warning you about your license expiration. 

Happy to keep helping you here but avoid being on a deadline without your favorite software 😉  

Hi, I'm having trouble with renewing. My license expired on the 2/5/2020 but I haven't been prompted to extend my license. Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks   

Edit* I managed to get the license extended so the issue has been resolved. Thank you 

Edited by Lou019
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I tried to renew my student license, but it doesn't work.  Specifically, each time  I had completed installment, a window pops up saying that "Vectorworks cannot be activated because your software license has expired", although I installed the renewed student license. I have provided my proof of enrollment as well. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions how to deal with this issue?

Many thanks

• 1 month later...