Student License Extension Request

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/24/2019 at 5:04 AM, agn93 said:

Hi, I also have the same problem, I applied for the extension of a student license last week and as it's already the end of the second one, I'm wondering if I need to wait longer or something went wrong? Firstly there was an information that I got an extension but now there's "waiting status" and redownloaded version is still asking to validate the license. My account is registered on the same e-mail address as this one. Thank you for any help!

Hi ! I am also facing the same problem and I am in middle of my final year undergrad. It would be helpful if the issue is sorted as early as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have requested an extension of the vectorworks 2020 software, however it has said " Thank you for your interest in Vectorworks, we will review your request shortly" for the past three days. Can someone help , thank you very much.

Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 11.02.13 AM.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Juan, 

I got a notification that my licence will expire in 6 days. I'm a 3rd and final year student and I would like to request an extension for 2 more weeks as my course work has been extended with this pandemic. I have no valid student ID as that has run out too with everything that was extended due to this pandemic. Hope you can assist as soon as possible.

Thanks

Adéle

Hi Juan!

My licence also will be expired in 7 days. I am final year student and my study has been extended with this pandemic till September.  I would like to request an extension till end of September.   I have been worried 😣 as I am using Vectorworks software 100% for my final project. Hope you can assist this as soon as possible and thanks in advanced!