Trouble with creating seating aisles

kcraft

Question

So here is my process, I draw a box then select event seating.  I choose the chair I want then select the distances and then the focus point. I have the focus point selected straight on to face the stage.  When I go to create my aisles, I draw a box over the area I want my aisle and make sure the box is above the seating, then highlight the box and chairs and select clip surface.  Normally it works fine but something happened in the most recent update so now my chairs turn inward and it seems that it looses its focus point.  

Please help!

1.thumb.PNG.e205475c8ef258b49258a9c0a26d7919.PNG

2.thumb.PNG.5352eb08b615f9c85a8f966bc26017e8.PNG

2 answers to this question

@VeryCrunchyTaco If I create the seating section I wouldn't be able to create the aisle unless I drew out each section individually which I can do but it defeats the purpose of having the event seating tool.  Thankfully this is an easy drawing but when I'm doing complex concentric seating, it would take fooooooreverrrr to create a seating section for each area just to create aisles.