Exporting to Image Files

I've got a Landmark 10 drawing that my client would like to print in quantity to hand out. With a similar drawing created in VW9 I exported it as a Jpeg and it was usable. I've made several attempts as a Jpeg and a Tiff with no success. Here's the problem: The drawing is set to print on my plotter as an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet. It prints fine. When I convert it to a Jpeg or Tiff it prints 4 x 5 or 6 x 8 but not 8 1/2 x 11. I've tried resizing, I've selected the image in Jpeg prior to converting, etc. Nothing seems to work exporting this drawing from Landmark10, even though the older drawing in VW 9 exports correctly. ???

• 3 weeks later...

If you are using MACOS 10 as a platform, you can save the drawing as a pdf file, using the print dialogue box. Or use Adobe software. Most printers will print these out fine. Resize the drawing to fit the page under page setup and set print area, then create the pdf file. We have been able to print these out fine and send them to our clients. The printing company we use have had szome problems this way (they use a HP 750 postscript driver).