Link

Label point distance on plant tag is too far or too close.

The distance on the label point on plant tags seem to have changed. The line either runs through the text or is too far away from the text. It was working fine with all the text nicely justified to the label point. When I move the label point the text moves with it. Is there a way to set the distance back to how I had it?? Thanks

I am having the same difficulty.  Text is too far from the tag line for some but not all of the plant symbols and cannot figure out how to adjust it.

Have you tried using the align tool? Select the plant tags then Modify>Align>Align/Distribute leader lines.

leader.png

Yes, I’ve tried the MODIFY>ALIGN>DISTRIBUTE LEADER LINE. 

Unfortunatrly, the label Lind is still running through the text or is otherwise too far away from the text. I don’t know what else to try??? 

I got my issue resolved by adjusting the text size for the plant label.  Selected the plant symbols then used edit text size.  When I reduced the text size the distance between the leader line and the text adjusted on the few symbols that had large offsets.  Now they are all the same and look fine.