Selling Vectorworks licenses

On 3/22/2018 at 11:53 AM, simon.norman said:

We're looking to sell a number of Vectorworks 2018 licenses. Please respond below or message me if you are interested. 

Hi, I am interested. Are you selling Designer or Architect? How much for the license?

Thank you,

Mau

On 22/03/2018 at 3:53 PM, simon.norman said:

We're looking to sell a number of Vectorworks 2018 licenses. Please respond below or message me if you are interested. 

Hi Simon, 

Please let me know what Vectorworks lisences you have and how much.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Alina

We are selling two licences of Vectorworks 2016 Landmark Australia and an upgrade for one of them to 2017. 
These are available for instant download and require a transfer of ownership form to be filled out.

Please email me on isabel@outdoorsecrets.com.au or comment below if you are interested in purchasing or require further information. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2018 at 7:58 PM, goldetunk said:

hi 

i´m looking to buy vectorworks what are the option and prices for softwarte? i need for windows.

We are asking for $1500 aud for the 2017 version and $1200 aud for the 2016 ONO. Both are Vectorworks Landmark compatible with Mac or Windows. This would include costs for shipping if you would like the windows CD for the 2016 version, otherwise all are available just by link download with serial numbers.

On 6/7/2018 at 1:11 AM, galit said:

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing Vectorworks Architect for windows. 

Are you still selling?

We are asking for $1500 aud for the 2017 version and $1200 aud for the 2016 ONO. Both are Vectorworks Landmark compatible with Mac or Windows.  This would include costs for shipping if you would like the windows CD for the 2016 version, otherwise all are available just by link download with serial numbers.

Edited by isabelr