We're looking to sell a number of Vectorworks 2018 licenses. Please respond below or message me if you are interested. 

• Like 1

Hi Simon,

Interested in a licence. Looking for Architect version if possible. How much would you be asking?

Byron

hello!

I'm interested in buying a designer + renderworks license. do you have any of those you're selling? thanks!

- kelly 

Yes I am looking for a new 2018 license for mac Architect or Designer. Let me know what you are asking.

I want to buy a 2018 VW Architect license. Please let me know the specifics of your offer. 

On 3/22/2018 at 11:53 AM, simon.norman said:

We're looking to sell a number of Vectorworks 2018 licenses. Please respond below or message me if you are interested. 

Hi, I am interested. Are you selling Designer or Architect? How much for the license?

Thank you,

Mau

Looking to buy a used Vectorworks 18 License, either Architect or Designer - preferably The Designer one.

Simon-

I am interested in a license for Architect or Designer. Can you let me know if either is available and how much it would cost?

Thanks,
Dave

On 22/03/2018 at 3:53 PM, simon.norman said:

Hi Simon, 

Please let me know what Vectorworks lisences you have and how much.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Alina

Hi Simon,

I am looking for a fundamentals Vectorworks licenses. Is that available and how much would that be?

Kind Regards

We are selling two licences of Vectorworks 2016 Landmark Australia and an upgrade for one of them to 2017. 
These are available for instant download and require a transfer of ownership form to be filled out.

Please email me on isabel@outdoorsecrets.com.au or comment below if you are interested in purchasing or require further information. 

Hi-

I am interested in purchasing a Vectorworks Spotlight license. Please respond if one is available. 

Thank you- Stephanie 

hi 

i´m looking to buy vectorworks what are the option and prices for softwarte? i need for windows.

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing Vectorworks Architect for windows. 

Are you still selling?

Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2018 at 7:58 PM, goldetunk said:

hi 

i´m looking to buy vectorworks what are the option and prices for softwarte? i need for windows.

We are asking for $1500 aud for the 2017 version and $1200 aud for the 2016 ONO. Both are Vectorworks Landmark compatible with Mac or Windows. This would include costs for shipping if you would like the windows CD for the 2016 version, otherwise all are available just by link download with serial numbers.

On 6/7/2018 at 1:11 AM, galit said:

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing Vectorworks Architect for windows. 

Are you still selling?

We are asking for $1500 aud for the 2017 version and $1200 aud for the 2016 ONO. Both are Vectorworks Landmark compatible with Mac or Windows.  This would include costs for shipping if you would like the windows CD for the 2016 version, otherwise all are available just by link download with serial numbers.

Edited by isabelr

Hi Simon and Isabel,

Do you still have any VW2018 Architect licenses available?  Would this serial also work for Mac?

Thanks!

Thank you for the prompt reply, Isabel!  I will hold out in the hopes a 2018 Architect license falls out of the e-sky.