image prop and perspective view

Could somebody tell me how to get the image prop still (usually a panorama) while I am working on the project in perspective view. Indeed every time I start the perspective view and modify the angle the prop gets into perspective too.Then it is impossible to fit the project perspective view over the image prop which has been altered.

thanks for your help

PUt the image prop on another layer. When you switch views, only the current layers view is changed. If the prop is on another layer, then when you switch the view to perspective, the prop won't change.

thank you for your reply but I already tried this solution. Indeed I can play with the project perspective view but I lack the transparency of the perspective view laying over the panorama layer, I got the frame around the rendering perspective so I cannot adjust and overlap my drawing over the panorama.

Any other clues

The way I've dealt with this in the past is to;

Decide what view of the project you want.

Place the prop & turn off Auto rotate.

Orientate the prop so that it's perpendicular to the line of vision. (important to avoid distortion)

Use the Rotate tool to tilt the plane of the Prop (usually forward) to compensate for the perspective distortion. (trial and error)

It's Clunky, but it gives a reasonable correction. If the perspective view is extreme you might need to manipulate the source image to make it Trapeziod rather than "rectangular" .

HTH,

N.