How to deal with multi-line sheet names in VW2018?

Can someone out there help me figure out how to deal with multi-line sheet names while using the new (VW2018) title block object?  I understand that I can turn wrap on and that any sheet name that is too long will wrap onto the next line.  However, I could insert manual line returns in the VW2017 title block object but it seems that I can not in the VW2018 title block object.  in order to prevent really odd looking text wraps, I really need to be able to insert manual line returns.  I have tried this with the VW2018 title block object and can add line returns in the Edit Title Block Border Setting dialog but the don't show up on the title block - the text is truncated, showing only the first line.

Am I missing something.  Is there a way to control line returns in the sheet names in the VW2018 title block object?

Thanks in advance for the help.   

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello Bill,

This should be fixed in Service Pack 4 of Vectorworks 2018. Starting from then, only the first line of the Sheet Title will be applied as Sheet Layer Description and the other lines will be additional information for the TBB only.

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov