Default Printer setting problem in VW11.0.1??

Is anyone besides me having a problem maintaining the default printer settings in VW11?? I am running Windows XP and an Epson C82 printer is labeled as my default.

When I go to 'Print' and the dialog box pops up the C82 may or may not show as default. I keep having to go back and chage it in the dialog box, and yes I have checked my settings in the control panel and the C82 is always checked and labeled as my default.

VW is the only program I am using that this happens. I previously posted this same problem and have never got a satisfactory answer so I have been keeping an eye on it and it is 'flakey'.

Am I the only with the problem or I am I the only one it bothers??

Tom Marino

Katie,

Just yesterday I played with the default printer thing and the printer would change at will during the session. I opened up one drawing and the C84 would pop up as a default. I would reset it to the C82 in the VW Print Dialog box and print. I would have another drawing open later and the printer would change again. I can find no rhyme or reason. Even on the items I print with the C82 when I go back to print in the same session, the printer is changing. Each time this happens I go back to my system and check the default and it has always remained correct.

This does not always happen each time I print. Sometimes it remains OK.

Thanks,

Tom