How to get 2018 version on renewal?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Checked your account, 2017 is now approved but I have also set you to receive Vectorworks 2018 as well, you should be able to find it on the Student portal in the same location you saw 2017 and you should expect an automated email as well. Let me know if it gives you trouble.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi - I'm even one step behind this - I cant work out where to send my renewal request for my educational licence - tried sending an email to the link in the approval email I received last year (students@unlimited.com) but this comes back undeliverable.

My educational support letter is still on my profile so I guess this shouldn't be too hard?

Thanks

Nicola 

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
On 4/24/2018 at 3:07 AM, NicolaT said:

HI - just wondering how long it takes for the renewal request to be approved? Submitted last week but seems to be taking a few days? I can see the previously downloaded versions of VW but cant launch due to expiry. Thanks

Your account looks like it was approved for extension on April 18th. did you happen to have any other accounts signed up under any other email addresses? I checked the nic*****@gmail.com address you registered on the forum with.