Forum Theme Upgrade - March 14th 2018

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
4 minutes ago, jweston said:

Jim it seems that the beta forums do not follow the dark theme selection, is this something you agree with or is it not possible/a setting on my end?

Correct, management wanted to make sure that when you were in the beta section, you knew it. It overrides the user selectable theme. Sadly I cant make it have a light and dark beta theme based on your own preference in the rest of the forum.

On 8/29/2018 at 12:50 PM, Jim Wilson said:

Correct, management wanted to make sure that when you were in the beta section, you knew it. It overrides the user selectable theme. Sadly I cant make it have a light and dark beta theme based on your own preference in the rest of the forum.

Seeing that the dark theme is really nice, is there a way to create a dark "beta" theme that maybe makes the chevron theme in the background a dark red and dark theme?

I totally see how it needs to stand out to remind people they are in, or not in the beta sections, but it is like turning on the sun!

Cheers