Export Panorama rendering weirdness

Kurt M

Greetings I am rendering rednerworks export panoramas and I am getting strange errors.  When the rendering is finished I looks like I am in a glass box.  Anybody else having this issue ? I attached a sample note shadow line showing on walls, ceiling, floor, etc.  I have a layer for lights in the file.  If I have no lights and using only background lighting it doesn't show up .  I filed a bug with tech support but wondering if others have had same issue.  What settings for renderowks works best.  How many lights ?  Mahalo, Kurt 

Eds bath Pano.jpg

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

When you render the same scene in a normal non-pano rendering, in a viewport or on the design layer, does that same odd geometry appear? Have you seen this in any other files?

If not, then I suspect it may be a bug, since the shape seems to follow the pano lines perfectly at a set distance from the viewer as you mentioned. I can recreate the issue and then file it if you can post or direct message me the file.