VW2018 spotlight Object info and Navigation Palettes not displaying

DaveCarr

Question

Started VW today and my Object info and Navigation Palettes are not on my screen. under window it says they are both open somewhere. yesterday they were fine and right where they were supposed to be. I have only one screen connected. If i change from the spotlight workspace to the fundamentals work space they are back on the right side of the screen, but then when i go back to the spotlight workspace they are again gone. Tried reinstalling sp2 but nothing has changed. I can not find them anywhere on my screen. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Dave Carr

Dave's World Designs

2 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Pat Stanford said:

Try setting your screen resolution down to a smaller setting. Maybe 1024x768 or even 640x480.  This should bring all of the palettes onto the screen area. When you set the screen back to the normal resolution it should stay on the screen.

On perhaps a related note and if on a Mac: I have upon occasion inadvertently typed "option-command 8" which zooms the screen whereby whereby you lose sight of screen edges and any perimeter pallets. Repeated hits of "Command-option -" will return you to normal screen coverage. This is covered in the System preferences under the Accessibility pane. HTH.