Truss hanging parallel under truss?

SCParker

I'm trying to hang a truss in line under another truss running in the same direction. Braceworks won't do it. It will attache the other truss that's crossing under. I can't attach where I've drawn the purple line. They are in line with each other. The truss crossing in the screen shot is not connected, just looks like it.

Thoughts?

Thanks, Scott2018-03-09_22-52-14.thumb.jpeg.09ee478375e420c6bb145b8e82bc9cff.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

The truss has to be EXACTLY in line with each other. AND, there needs to be enough vertical distance to allow a hoist to fit between them.

To align the truss, I copied the X or Y position from one to the other. When I first drew the truss, I think I had one just slight off so I could still see in in plan view.

I've not played with it, but what bothers me about the exact centerline alignment is; what if I want to hang one truss from the front or rear cord of the top truss? More playing is needed when I'm not under my current deadlines.

Best, Scott

• Like 1