Pocket Door Flush Pull is Not Flush?

This one is a lame duck.  The hardware will not "cut out/remove' the space it presides in inside the door leaf.  You can adjust the hardware symbol so that it sits "flush" on the outside of the door but you will notice that door leaf geometry will go right thru it.

46 minutes ago, Markvl said:

This one is a lame duck.  The hardware will not "cut out/remove' the space it presides in inside the door leaf.  You can adjust the hardware symbol so that it sits "flush" on the outside of the door but you will notice that door leaf geometry will go right thru it.

I guess I need to use different pocket door handle. I will test the others.

If this is of such importance because you will visualize the said door in a rendering then perhaps what you could do is make a custom leaf with a hole for the hardware to sit in.

I haven't had a situation where I've done this.  I click on hardware so that it shows specific info for my door schedules.

On 3/9/2018 at 6:00 AM, Markvl said:

If this is of such importance because you will visualize the said door in a rendering then perhaps what you could do is make a custom leaf with a hole for the hardware to sit in.

I haven't had a situation where I've done this.  I click on hardware so that it shows specific info for my door schedules.

It's more of a feeling that it looks strange. Yes, I could make a custom leaf, but it's not worth the time. I spoke with tech support and they had no knowledge as to why the hardware does not cut the leaf. I assume the hardware data is more important than a "real world" representation of the pull in the door. Tech support tried to modify the spread of the hardware. That does move it to be flush, but it does not cut an opening, just as you pointed out earlier Markvl. I understand this is a limitation of the door tool. I'm moving on!

5aa48e825ab88_ScreenShot2018-03-10at7_52_00PM.thumb.png.00dcb90118045ae6bd8f746d05d64d34.png