Vectorworks Fundamentals 2015 for sale

I would like to sell my license for Vectorworks Fundamentals 2015.  It is transferable to either Mac or PC users. I would like to complete the transaction over Paypal or bank transfer. I have already informed my Nemetschek salesperson about the license transfer, and he has confirmed that all that is required is a form that needs to be filled out by both parties. The price is $1400 USD with no tax. Please message me privately if you are interested.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/30/2018 at 1:03 PM, JasonHeinbeck said:

I know its been awhile since your last post.  But I just wanted to ask if its still for sale?  Thanks.

Hey there! Yes, still available. I am marking down the price to $1000 - now half the price of the latest year of Vectorworks. 

Edited by lynnkleonidas
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee
Just now, kam said:

Could you please provide me with the last 6 characters of the serial number? Obviously not the whole number.

Make sure to not post any portion of your serial number publicly, this should be done in direct emails or in private messages for license security.

• 2 weeks later...