Lost all the information

I import a DWG file and start working from that, after working for long hours and doing the usual saving procedure.  I try to open the file and it only shows the information imported and not the work I did.  The preview of the file on the startup window shows the information worked, but when I open it it doesn´t have the same information.   Anyone with the same problem that can help me????

First, make sure your layer and class options are set to at least show other layers and classes.  Make all the layers and classes visible.

It's possible that you are in a 3D view and hybrid symbols aren't displaying 2D information or your layer stacking options have screen plane geometry set to not display.

If that doesn't work you can post the file here and I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

18 minutes ago, michaelk said:

First, make sure your layer and class options are set to at least show other layers and classes.  Make all the layers and classes visible.

It's possible that you are in a 3D view and hybrid symbols aren't displaying 2D information or your layer stacking options have screen plane geometry set to not display.

If that doesn't work you can post the file here and I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

Also de New Layers created disappear,  is like if I didnt work or save for 3 days, even though I open the file every morning and star working.