Eb Madry

VIEWPORTS ONLY RENDERING IN WIREFRAME

I started rendering a file this morning and no matter what I do it only renders in wireframe. I can still adjust textures, but can not get the file to render in anything other than Open GL. Has anyone else experienced this?I am trying to make a noon deadline any advice? 

> I have already done the following restart vw several times.   

> Deleted and recreated the viewport

My next step would be to uninstall and reinstall, but would like to avoid that. 

Does renderworks work properly in other documents?

If so, if you can post or send me that file in a direct message I can take a look. 

Hi Jim, 

Sadly no. It is very odd because I was rendering just fine yesterday. 

If that happened, it may mean Renderworks has become disabled entirely, contact tech@vectorworks.net directly, I believe there is a method of correcting it without reinstalling, but I can't recall it.

Just now, JimW said:

If that happened, it may mean Renderworks has become disabled entirely, contact tech@vectorworks.net directly, I believe there is a method of correcting it without reinstalling, but I can't recall it.

That is what I was assuming. I am going to try and reinstall and see if that helps. Thank you so much.