3D Door Tool Help

Dubman

In using the Door Tool, I've placed a french door in a generic wall & changed all of the door components to my door class & made all solid fill white. But in the OpenGl view the Jamb ( or what I call the frame ) stays unfilled, so it shows a gap between the door & jamb where the frame should be. When selecting the door I have it solid filled in the Attributes fill style, but still no solid looking frame/jamb. I've done this before with no problems but now I have forgotten something. See attached 3D image of door in wall, Door Settings, & Door Class Settings.

Door in Wall 3D.jpg

Door Class Settings.jpg

Door Class Settings.jpg

Edited by Dubman
found problem, changed shim gap to 0"

Thanks BC, yes I found that just a few moments ago, it amazes me why they auto add a shim, something I never have drawn in any detail I've drawn for architectural or set design work.

But yet the exterior & interior wall detail splays the wall instead of allowing room for a brick mold.

It has been a while for me to do 3D work & now that I'm asked to do so I'm trying to remember all of the settings.

Thanks again!