Can I reshape a site model perimeter?

line-weight

When a site model is created, its perimeter seems to be formed by drawing a polygon around the ends of all the contour lines, which is logical enough but tends to create an irregular shape. For presentation neatness is it possible to trim or extend its perimeter to, say, a tidy rectangle? I can't work out any way of doing this. The OIP seems to have a "move vertex" option but as far as I can make out, you can only move vertices by typing in an X and Y value. Is there no way of doing this graphically, ie by dragging the vertex to position?

Right click on the Site Model, and scroll down the list to select Edit Site Model Crop.  Screen changes to Top/Plan where you can draw any 2d shape to crop the site model. Easiest context is to have all of the crop area inside the bounds of the site model.  If existing data does not fill the desired crop, there are some choices with the other edit modes.  But either way, draw the crop and exit the edit mode.

If no edits were previously made to contours, then choose Recreate from Source Data and add some fake contours or 3d loci that make sense.

If contours were previously edited, choose Edit Existing Contours and, in a second operation Edit Proposed Contours.  Draw extensions to the contours out to the crop boundary.

Exit the edit mode and update the Site Model.

-B