Extension Request

architecture19

Question

I'm using the student version of vectorworks due to being at university, my licence has expired however I requested an extension yesterday and vectorworks will still not open due to the licence expiration. This is frustrating as I need to use the software asap. Does the extension request take a while or have I possibly done something wrong? Please help.

8 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
3 hours ago, h4nn4h said:

Hi,

My student vectorworks software license has expired. Vectorworks is telling me to request an extension, where and how can I do this?

Thanks

You should be able to log in here:

https://student.myvectorworks.net

With your email as the username, and it may prompt you to update your info, once you do you should see an option on the left to extend your license or request a new version. Let me know when you've done this and I can approve it right away, or if you have trouble with it.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Alex Biggs said:

Hi, I have sent of for my Extension with proof of my student enrolment, however It is not allowing me to use the software due to my activation expiring.. I am urgently needing to use it today, how long does this usually take and has my request been sent through? 

Thank you,

this issue was addressed in other post.