2018 Issue Manager doesn't create Worksheet

Matteo New

Question

Hi,

i tried to create a worksheet of the revision data of all title block borders of a document. However there is neither created a sheet layer which contains this worksheet nor a worksheet. I don't understand why, might be a bug in the title block border, issue manager?

I actually am working with a german Vectorworks 2018 - SP2.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards, Matteo

PK2016-v2018.zip

12 answers to this question

There is no "Architectural Reports.vwx" in my Vectorworks-folder, that might be the reason. ComputerWorks simply just didn't implement the file "Architectural Reports.vwx" in the german Vectorworks-folder.

However i sent you both, TitleBlockBorder.vwlibrary and TitleBlockBorder.vwr (just in case you might need both).

So the german title block stops working and the title block border is still operational only partially in "Vectorworks Architektur", so sad (sorry for my words)

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-27 um 12.13.06.png

TitleBlockBorder.vwlibrary.zip

TitleBlockBorder.vwr.zip

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

The problem might be in Architectural Reports.vwx. Let's try to find that file again. In your Vectorworks folder search for cobie. There should be only one file found (hope it is not localized too). Open the folder containing that file. There should be 2 more .vwx files there. If so, send me both files, one of them should be Architectural Reports.vwx and I will be able to check if the problem is with this file.

Thanks,

I guess there must be a fundamental difference between the international and the german architect-Vectorworks-edition. There's no "Title Block Project Issue" (or similar) as template worksheet. (the "Architectural Reports.vwx"-file doesn't exist, so the report is missing, and it obviously still hasn't been implemented in the german Vectorworks-Version.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-27 um 16.54.36.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-27 um 16.54.57.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-27 um 16.55.15.png