Publish option for sheet layers from within navigation palette

Art V

Question

I just ran into a situation where after some updating I wanted to publish just one sheet out of a set of sheets for review purposes instead of publishing the whole set.

It would be nice if there would be an option to publish one (or more) selected sheet(s) from within the navigation palette through right-click on selected sheet(s) and select publish. This could then bring up the same publish dialog as usual but then only as a temporary "override" without having to mess with the existing set of sheets by removing not-to-be-published sheets and having to add them again later (yes saving the publish set could be an option if it were not for the constant renaming of sheets that I often face, which renders the feature less useful for me)

Edited by Art V

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Andy Broomell said:

This (lack of) functionality baffles me.

Yes, it would be nice if renaming sheet layers would not break publish sets, if it can be done for classes, layers and viewports to keep track of renaming without breaking viewport overrides etc. then it surely should be possible for renaming sheet layers and update saved publish sets accordingly.